An ambition that doesn’t pause by lack of resources, a decision that doesn’t influence by tyre without tube, and a way that is straight and clear even have rocks and rivers. This is the story of a young boy born in Bihar and living in Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
Himanshu Singh, who loves cycling, has travelled through Gujarat, Maharastra, Goa, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Odisha, West Bengal, Jharkhand and Bihar. He started his journeys on cycle in 2010 and his longest mission so far has covered more than 5850 kms in just 45 days with an expense of just Rs 900.
The journey was not all about travelling, but capturing the incredible moments of the society and nature too. It reflects Himanshu sing’s deep passion to portray the real culture of the Indian people. During the journey, he visited numbers of villages, towns and cities across many states; he met a number of people with different culture, customs, belief and languages. He came across good and bad during his journeys, he felt sweet, fun and bitter against different situations. He slept under the open sky and sometimes in hotels, ate different types of food that he has never seen or heard before.
He believes in himself and has a commitment towards his goal, he says “Give respect to everyone whom you meet, naturally people will also give lots of respect and love; when one cyclist is on the road, 120 crore Indians are there to take care.”
He is as strong as his father, who is a disciplined and courageous retired army officer. He started his cycling life from Std 12th, where he was habituated for coming late to school. As a student of 11th and 12th in batch for the year 2009-11, Himanshu did not find himself convinced towards the serious study. Bunking the class was a part of his school life. He was punished by teachers, many times in his undisciplined school life. One day he thought to do something unusual called “Aaj Kuchh Tufani Karte Hai”. He directly turned to “Baroda Express HighWay” with Rs. 20 in his pocket and on black Hercules popular cycle to go to Nadiad. He turned to National Highway No. 8 because cycling is not allowed on Baroda Express highway.
The journey of around 120 km to Nadiad was his first experience, but what further motivated him was unexpected words of motivation from his school. Himanshu, who studied at Amrut School says, “Once, I bunked school and cycled to Nadiad and back. My teachers found out about it. However, instead of scolding me, my teachers and principal appreciated the fact that I had pedaled almost 120 km. This was a huge motivation for me. I felt accepted as I am”
Starting his journey from bunking the school, he travelled through many cities and states of India, he once met with an accident in some rural area in Kolkata, his cycle got totally damaged because of which he was not able to drive anymore, but his journey did not stop there. He told his story of journey and about the accident to a group of truck drivers and a Highway restaurant Owner.
They all felt sad after hearing his story and decided to contribute wherein all drivers gave Rs. 100 each and Restaurant owner gave Rs. 500.He put around Rs. 600 from his own pocket and bought new cycle. Here he specifically mentioned, that Truck Drivers are considered as drinkers and people with bad habits, but there always reside good and bad in people, and it is the circumstance that makes them good or bad.
He tried to understand the attitude of the people when they reveal their background, their caste and their religion. He inspired him to go more and more close to nature and explore more and more he can, some of the points that proves his commitment to his ambition.
- He stayed with Adivasi Tribe of Orrisa, which is about 250 km away from Khadakpur.
- He used wet newspaper to make tubeless tire, when the tube got a boost on Goa – Bangalore Highway at that time he faced army and was tortured by army very badly, as they misunderstood him as a Naxalite.
- During the night ride in the Kudarma Forest of Bihar, he was doubted as a ghost and a truck driver threw lemons and chilly on him.
Himanshu is looking forward to make a historic journey from Ahmedabad to Leh on cycle. A tour of 1333 km which he aims to cover in just 45 days. He calls this journey as “unplanned journey.”
This article is written out of his great journey and his ambitious goal of sending a message of “GO GREEN” to the world. He is hungry to know our culture, he is doing a great work of spreading awareness and these lead me to mention some of his requirements of unplanned journey.
He is looking forward to buy a new cycle that actually supports him on the path towards Leh, a camera to capture the beauty of nature and culture of different people during the journey.
The success of a proper examination oriented system is based on the guidance offered by the teachers and the rate of acceptance. The goal being same to excel in the examination, both the students and teachers engage in a knowledge sharing process. It also gives a sense of dedication to bosth parties and at the same time benefit both of them. By doing this, students will be focused on their studies and consequently the process of teaching will be easier for the educators.
In fact, an examination focused system gives students a reason to study. And, once they have a reason for the work they are doing, the situation will be more encouraging for the students. They will have a goal and accordingly they will make efforts to win the race. No wonder, the class will be enagged in an in-depth learning purposes, while leaving no room for unwanted behaviour.
Studies reveal that students will be extremely motivated in such examination-oriented system. Moreover, they will be more interested about their rewarding academic career, which will automatically create a healthy competition among classmates. Each of the students will try their best to reach their goal and do improvements. At the sames time, teachers will also find a good way to help and teach each student. In this way, both will strive for success as single unit.
The Motive of Learning
Broadly speaking, the whole point of education or studying is gaining knowledge and unless they learn lessons from heart, students will certainly fail to grasp knowledge. Needless to say, with such a slight motivation students can surely get good grades during tests. The process will make things easier, thus knowledge sharing will be more of a fun and interactive session.
In the top ten schools of Ahmedabad, emphasis is given on the good grades. In fact, the urge to get good grades make students study hard, which automatically develops their learning potential. What’s more! Good grades will surely unlock a world of opportunities to the students, which will bring them a rewarding career. Whether, it’s for a professional career or higher education, students with good grades always attract the spotlight.
Factors that make Amrut School The Best school in Ahmedabad:
Healthy environment breeds healthy body and mind which is essential pre requisites for the overall development, hence Amrut school management strives to provide the right kind of environment for all round development of students.
- Infrastructure: The school is located in a sprawling, spacious campus, with robust and brightly lit buildings.
- Smart Classes: In association with Educomp, the school has made every effort to turn the classes into E-learning centers, for better retention of the classes by students.
- Well stacked Libraries: The school has 3 libraries with books needed for students of all classes, media, and syllabus of different boards. The library also has books and reading material needed for personality development, current affairs etc.
- Practical lab: The various laboratories required to conduct experiments and practice real life situations are also provided for. The school has a computer laboratory with all the latest computers, also has all other science related laboratory.
- Sports & Arts: The school gives utmost importance to Sports, arts and culture and has also made a provision for playgrounds for cricket, football, basketball, an Amphitheater, so students can exhibit their talents n arts, dance etc, this would help the students develop additional skills. The school has qualified and experienced staff to help students find their latent skills and explore them.
Apart from the physical infrastructure this best school in Ahmedabad, is highly valued for its faculty, for its mission, for its values. The school also has a strong alumni association. The school in pursuit of excellence takes inspiration from the teachings of many wise leaders of this country, Amrut school, thus believes in the words of Swami Vivekananda – “Education is not the amount of information that is put into your brain and runs riot there, undigested, all your life” – they take every step to make the digestion of imparted education easy by making it a fun filled activity.
Schools play an important role in building societies. These temples of learning not only help students, empower themselves by helping them become professionals, academicians etc, and earn a living, but also broaden one’s horizon, thinking, and attitude about the world around. Thus the role of top schools that impart best quality education in modern days is increasing every day.
As the role of schools is very important and increasing by the day, it is very important make sure right environment is provided to the students, where they can learn, explore and expand their interests freely. It becomes very important to choose the best schools that impart quality education, along with many other activities that help in overall personality development of young children.
Some Of The Features Of Top Schools, Imparting High Quality Education Are :
- A safe, organized environment : It is very important to make sure that the school is located in an environment that is safe for your children, away from disturbances of any kind. Also, schools have to be neat, and organized as such an environment helps student’s health and learning.
- Vision : schools need to have a vision for themselves and for the children. A school with vision and values inculcates good virtues, makes your children a responsible citizen, than just a professional.
- Infrastructure: it is very important to make sure that your child attends a school that is very resourceful, and helps the overall personality development of your child. Well stacked library, Playground, computer lab etc are some of the factors to be considered before admitting your child at a school.
- Staff : A school that employs highly qualified and able staff, teachers, who understand the behavioral tendencies of students and can deal with them, educate them accordingly is very important consideration before selecting school for your kid.
- Communication : Communication plays an important role in everything that we do, it is important to make sure that school communicates well with parents and also encourages communication among students, teachers and parents.
- Size of the class : Also important is to make sure that the school maintains the right composition of every class, in accepting, admitting students The number of students in the class, their level of understanding etc should be considered while making divisions in a class etc.
- Network : A school that has good connections, network, and actively participates in various academic, charitable, scientific, and cultural and such other activities helps in shaping your child a socially responsible citizen.
Though there are many schools that provide education and help your children excel in academics, but it is equally important to send your child to top school that imparts quality education, develops his all round personality, makes him socially responsible by providing positive environment. Make a list of top ten schools and also of your requirements and then compare both the lists side by side and choose the one that meets most of your requirements.
Amrut schools is one of the top ten schools in Ahmadabad, has been providing quality education to the society for the past 45 years. The schools philosophy is centered on making children aware of their social responsibilities, thereby creating a better tomorrow for the future generation, apart from helping them become experts and professionals in their chosen areas.
Also education helps in economic well being of the societies, as people learn different skills, required for performing jobs, setting up businesses and helping creation of wealth. Thus education is a process where in student tries to modify his character, develops a purpose, acquire skills, and knowledge. Many schools in Ahmedabad are known to impart education that is not only helping student acquire such skills for their employment but also makes them more socially responsible.
CBSE is a national based education system in India and this mode is taught in English, the official language of Asia. There are many schools that follow this board for imparting education to their students, as it commands greater respect among academic and industrial circles. The board has all the subjects which a state board follows, and are taught in English, also has education from primary, secondary to higher levels.
Some of the benefits of CBSE board are:
- They follow the latest and updated curriculum, it is considered to be the most scientific curriculum in the entire nation. The board follow syllabus on par with global standards.
- The CBSE board follows a very rational policy for topics to be included in the syllabus, so it does not create un- necessary pressure on student, while imparting the required knowledge and skills.
- CBSE schools follow a very convenient and easy process to deliver the lectures, teachings and also for conducting exams etc.
- The board is highly organized and run by professionals who plan things out carefully, example the date sheets of exams are released much before the exams, so the students can prepare well to face the tests.
- It follows national based competitive standards in India.
There are many CBSE schools all around the nation, they can be found in every state, city, town etc. such is the popularity of these institutes. As such there are many CBSE schools in Ahmedabad that follow CBSE board and teach their curricula in English.
One such institute is Amrut schools in Ahmedabad, reputed as one of the oldest institute imparting quality education, for decades, follows both CBSE and Gujarat state Education board curricula Helping students attain physical, mental and intellectual growth, through a variety of academic initiatives, extracurricular projects etc. with the belief that good thoughts – good words – good deeds are what makes a student complete. CBSE English medium schools help students build a successful academic and a professional career as most of the nationwide competitive exams follow this board’s syllabi for conducting exams.
Full form of NCC is National Cadet Corps. The NCC aims at increasing spirit, comradeship, regulation, a secular attitude, the spirit of adventure and ideals of selfless service along with young people or students. NCC also provides surroundings helpful to motivating young Indians to join the armed forces. NCC is a voluntary organisation for students of the schools. School students of the age of above 13 years can join as junior cadets and students from class XI and above, can join this organisation as senior cadets.
During training years, cadets get opportunity to attend various types of NCC camps. At the end of two years training, the cadets can appear for the certificate examinations. NCC plays a very leading role in inculcating social ethos in the youth of the country. It undertakes various social service activities like aid to the administration in times of calamities, preservation of environment and ecology, blood donation campaigns, literacy programs and construction and cleanliness drives
AmrutSchool is one of the NCC Training Center in Ahmedabad. School has big play ground for NCC training. Special NCC trainer’s officers give training to school students. School provides best training for his students. Amrut school is best NCC school in Ahmedabad.
Republic Day is indeed a day of great pride and honor for Indians everywhere. On the occasion of Republic Day several schools and educational institutions organized the flag hoisting ceremony today.
The children participated actively in the Republic Day celebrations held on 26th January. Various events and programs consisting of parade, folk dances and cultural events were organized at the respective institutions by students.
The celebrations included march past by NCC cadets of Amrutschool Students
Amrutschool Students showcased marvelous dance performances by students.
Such school activities help to create awareness about our great freedom struggle in new generation. It is very important for the future generation to know the past because it enlightens them to act responsibly and stand for national causes.