Factors that make Amrut School The Best school in Ahmedabad:
Healthy environment breeds healthy body and mind which is essential pre requisites for the overall development, hence Amrut school management strives to provide the right kind of environment for all round development of students.
- Infrastructure: The school is located in a sprawling, spacious campus, with robust and brightly lit buildings.
- Smart Classes: In association with Educomp, the school has made every effort to turn the classes into E-learning centers, for better retention of the classes by students.
- Well stacked Libraries: The school has 3 libraries with books needed for students of all classes, media, and syllabus of different boards. The library also has books and reading material needed for personality development, current affairs etc.
- Practical lab: The various laboratories required to conduct experiments and practice real life situations are also provided for. The school has a computer laboratory with all the latest computers, also has all other science related laboratory.
- Sports & Arts: The school gives utmost importance to Sports, arts and culture and has also made a provision for playgrounds for cricket, football, basketball, an Amphitheater, so students can exhibit their talents n arts, dance etc, this would help the students develop additional skills. The school has qualified and experienced staff to help students find their latent skills and explore them.
Apart from the physical infrastructure this best school in Ahmedabad, is highly valued for its faculty, for its mission, for its values. The school also has a strong alumni association. The school in pursuit of excellence takes inspiration from the teachings of many wise leaders of this country, Amrut school, thus believes in the words of Swami Vivekananda – “Education is not the amount of information that is put into your brain and runs riot there, undigested, all your life” – they take every step to make the digestion of imparted education easy by making it a fun filled activity.
Schools play an important role in building societies. These temples of learning not only help students, empower themselves by helping them become professionals, academicians etc, and earn a living, but also broaden one’s horizon, thinking, and attitude about the world around. Thus the role of top schools that impart best quality education in modern days is increasing every day.
As the role of schools is very important and increasing by the day, it is very important make sure right environment is provided to the students, where they can learn, explore and expand their interests freely. It becomes very important to choose the best schools that impart quality education, along with many other activities that help in overall personality development of young children.
Some Of The Features Of Top Schools, Imparting High Quality Education Are :
- A safe, organized environment : It is very important to make sure that the school is located in an environment that is safe for your children, away from disturbances of any kind. Also, schools have to be neat, and organized as such an environment helps student’s health and learning.
- Vision : schools need to have a vision for themselves and for the children. A school with vision and values inculcates good virtues, makes your children a responsible citizen, than just a professional.
- Infrastructure: it is very important to make sure that your child attends a school that is very resourceful, and helps the overall personality development of your child. Well stacked library, Playground, computer lab etc are some of the factors to be considered before admitting your child at a school.
- Staff : A school that employs highly qualified and able staff, teachers, who understand the behavioral tendencies of students and can deal with them, educate them accordingly is very important consideration before selecting school for your kid.
- Communication : Communication plays an important role in everything that we do, it is important to make sure that school communicates well with parents and also encourages communication among students, teachers and parents.
- Size of the class : Also important is to make sure that the school maintains the right composition of every class, in accepting, admitting students The number of students in the class, their level of understanding etc should be considered while making divisions in a class etc.
- Network : A school that has good connections, network, and actively participates in various academic, charitable, scientific, and cultural and such other activities helps in shaping your child a socially responsible citizen.
Though there are many schools that provide education and help your children excel in academics, but it is equally important to send your child to top school that imparts quality education, develops his all round personality, makes him socially responsible by providing positive environment. Make a list of top ten schools and also of your requirements and then compare both the lists side by side and choose the one that meets most of your requirements.
Amrut schools is one of the top ten schools in Ahmadabad, has been providing quality education to the society for the past 45 years. The schools philosophy is centered on making children aware of their social responsibilities, thereby creating a better tomorrow for the future generation, apart from helping them become experts and professionals in their chosen areas.
Also education helps in economic well being of the societies, as people learn different skills, required for performing jobs, setting up businesses and helping creation of wealth. Thus education is a process where in student tries to modify his character, develops a purpose, acquire skills, and knowledge. Many schools in Ahmedabad are known to impart education that is not only helping student acquire such skills for their employment but also makes them more socially responsible.
CBSE is a national based education system in India and this mode is taught in English, the official language of Asia. There are many schools that follow this board for imparting education to their students, as it commands greater respect among academic and industrial circles. The board has all the subjects which a state board follows, and are taught in English, also has education from primary, secondary to higher levels.
Some of the benefits of CBSE board are:
- They follow the latest and updated curriculum, it is considered to be the most scientific curriculum in the entire nation. The board follow syllabus on par with global standards.
- The CBSE board follows a very rational policy for topics to be included in the syllabus, so it does not create un- necessary pressure on student, while imparting the required knowledge and skills.
- CBSE schools follow a very convenient and easy process to deliver the lectures, teachings and also for conducting exams etc.
- The board is highly organized and run by professionals who plan things out carefully, example the date sheets of exams are released much before the exams, so the students can prepare well to face the tests.
- It follows national based competitive standards in India.
There are many CBSE schools all around the nation, they can be found in every state, city, town etc. such is the popularity of these institutes. As such there are many CBSE schools in Ahmedabad that follow CBSE board and teach their curricula in English.
One such institute is Amrut schools in Ahmedabad, reputed as one of the oldest institute imparting quality education, for decades, follows both CBSE and Gujarat state Education board curricula Helping students attain physical, mental and intellectual growth, through a variety of academic initiatives, extracurricular projects etc. with the belief that good thoughts – good words – good deeds are what makes a student complete. CBSE English medium schools help students build a successful academic and a professional career as most of the nationwide competitive exams follow this board’s syllabi for conducting exams.
Full form of NCC is National Cadet Corps. The NCC aims at increasing spirit, comradeship, regulation, a secular attitude, the spirit of adventure and ideals of selfless service along with young people or students. NCC also provides surroundings helpful to motivating young Indians to join the armed forces. NCC is a voluntary organisation for students of the schools. School students of the age of above 13 years can join as junior cadets and students from class XI and above, can join this organisation as senior cadets.
During training years, cadets get opportunity to attend various types of NCC camps. At the end of two years training, the cadets can appear for the certificate examinations. NCC plays a very leading role in inculcating social ethos in the youth of the country. It undertakes various social service activities like aid to the administration in times of calamities, preservation of environment and ecology, blood donation campaigns, literacy programs and construction and cleanliness drives
AmrutSchool is one of the NCC Training Center in Ahmedabad. School has big play ground for NCC training. Special NCC trainer’s officers give training to school students. School provides best training for his students. Amrut school is best NCC school in Ahmedabad.
Republic Day is indeed a day of great pride and honor for Indians everywhere. On the occasion of Republic Day several schools and educational institutions organized the flag hoisting ceremony today.
The children participated actively in the Republic Day celebrations held on 26th January. Various events and programs consisting of parade, folk dances and cultural events were organized at the respective institutions by students.
The celebrations included march past by NCC cadets of Amrutschool Students
Amrutschool Students showcased marvelous dance performances by students.
Such school activities help to create awareness about our great freedom struggle in new generation. It is very important for the future generation to know the past because it enlightens them to act responsibly and stand for national causes.
Amrut School organized a one day Sports day for its students of on the 21st December 2012. Its objective was to develop in the students a sporting spirit.
Amrut School is one of the Best School In Ahmedabad.
The School’s Sports flag amidst the singing of the school anthem by the children. The school has organised slow cycling race, kabaddi, volleyball, relay race etc sports.
One by one the events take place in a very well disciplined manner and the winners listed and made to stand on the Victory Stand and cheered by one and all.
To see original Contents Source
Suggestions And Tips For Board Class Student
- Just don’t be nervous for this precious time, believe in you and be confident . Every student should be confident and stops thinking about these worthless question It will just reduce your confidence neither it will benefit you in any way.
- Students must avoid social websites with just few days left in your final exams. Social sites now will you distract you from your reading and study.
- As a part of you exam preparation planning, set a time-table all by yourself or take the help of your parents or friends who are reliable and try to strictly follow it at least till your exams are over.
- Developing healthy eating habits is very important for overall health condition of the body and particularly during the exam time. Hence try to avoid eating fast foods, junk foods and consuming carbonated soft drinks as far as possible.
- Avoid using phone calls or mobiles.
- Another thing to keep in mind while preparing for the exams is that do not make too much comforts in your room like a small LED TV on the wall, ear buds plugged into your ears to listen to your favourite music in your i pods, smartphones and the like which are sure to distort your mind from studies and you fail to concentrate on studies.
- Try to take small intermittent breaks of 15-20 minutes after every 1-2 hours of studying. And when you take a break completely forget about your studies and go outdoors for a stroll to enjoy the nature and the fresh breeze of air as this would be of real help to get yourself refreshed and recharged.
Eat healthy, drink healthy, sleep healthy, think healthy and stay healthy – this is the most important mantra for not only a good score in the board exams but also for the overall success in life. Board exams are like any other exams. The best way to achieve success is to be calm, freshen up your mind, and plan a preparation schedule, revise and stop worrying.
In age of 2 years to 6 years, the development of mind is very high. In this early age, their mind is full of imagination and thoughts, so finding the way to nourish their curiosity are vital. Sending child to a good Pre Primary School Nursery School is the best option for you. It is the place, where your child learns how to eat, how to seat, how to speak, how to dance, how to play music and many more things.Pre-primary education school reveals the creativeness of the kid, thus allowing the kid to develop his character in a natural way. The kid understands to transform with his friends and understands to communicate with strangers. He understands to find a life outside of world. The kid produces a separate character outside of community. Becoming separate is the first level of growth and besides learning to take individually, sleep individually, kid understands to are available individually. It is essential to the growth of the kid that by the age of three, it begins exhibiting symptoms and symptoms of freedom.
Pre-primary institutions are also responsible for teaching social etiquettes to your kids. Some of the team actions include training ways and etiquettes to your kid. The group activities that nursery schools conduct are what build up the complete personality of your child. Teaching hygienic habits to your preschooler is an important step in the growth of your child’s independence. Not only is teaching hygiene to your preschool children an important step in his growth and independence and freedom for you from watching your preschool children all the time, but it is also a foundation for a healthy lifestyle in the future.
Pre primary school is one more step in the development of your kid. For your kid to improve into a wellness, culturally well-adjusted child and individual, it is necessary that you send him to a one of the best Firdaus Amrut Center consists of Nursery, Jr. KG & Sr. KG.
Firdaus Amrut Center have a team of dedicated teachers and support staff for handling the very young and fresh kids and to nurture them in such a fashion that for them education and school becomes a happy place to be and not a burden.
Firdaus Amrut Center have good infrastructure to provide complete learning and growth to the child minds and also imbibe good morals and manners from beginning. Lots of fun activities are carried out to make kids understand simple concepts and get more observant and sharp towards their surroundings. Primary school learning is very important for every child to effectively attain basic levels of literacy. Firdaus Amrut Center are also providing good food for the children.
Once your child has attended playschool, it will be ready for regular school as it is no longer afraid to go out in the world without you. It is hard task for you to separate your child from you, but once the child has adjusted to pre-school, it will happily go to school.
Pre-primary education is one more step in the growth of your child. For your child to grow into a healthy, socially well-adjusted child and individual, it is essential that you send him to a good nursery school.
Preschool education should help children attain all the basic qualities to be a good human being and move on to advanced learning in Kindergarten. The preschool educational games are very necessary for kids today. They help in making them learn better, feel relaxed and study with fun.
Firdaus Amrut Center help the child to learn while growing. Amrut Schools have a team of dedicated teachers and support staff for handling the very young and fresh kids and to nurture them in such a fashion that for them education and school becomes a happy place to be and not a burden. The campus of the school is well-equipped with modern infrastructural amenities. With more than hundred schools in Ahmedabad, Firdaus Amrut Center count in Top Ten School in Ahmedabad.
The medium of education of this board is English, which is the official language of India. Thus, the students of this board get good English education from their very childhood and become experts in this language. Thus, they face no further problems in their future educational and professional lives, where English is used everywhere.
When looking for the best CBSE Schools in Ahmedabad for your child then make sure that the school has a good campus and infrastructure. Amrut School is affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education.
Firdaus Amrut Center where the syllabus is affiliated to Central Board and has classes ranging from LKG to 7th standard. For proper attention, the class strength is limited to 20-25 students and special care is given to each student for physical, mental & personality development.
Firdaus Amrut Center Pre-Primary School consists of Nursery, Jr. KG & Sr. KG. Amrut school have a team of dedicated teachers and support staff for handling the very young and fresh kids and to nurture them in such a fashion that for them education and school becomes a happy place to be and not a burden.
School have good infrastructure to provide complete learning and growth to the young minds and also imbibe good morals and manners from beginning. Lots of fun activities are carried out to make kids understand simple concepts and get more observant and sharp towards their surrounding.
Firdaus Amrut Center Primary School starts from 1st standard till 7th standard. The main philosophy of the school is the overall growth of the child and thus proper combination of academics and co-curricular activities are embedded in the curriculum. School goal is to bring out the capabilities of the student into light and then make them grow in an overall fashion.
The infrastructure is also planned in such a way that students have proper access to play ground, library and recreational amenities. Regular field trips and real time exposure is also provided to students as and when required. The maximum intake of students in class is restricted to 25 students enabling a dedicated personal interaction between teachers and students.
Firdaus Amrut Center High School starts from 8th standard till 10th Standard and is affiliated with Central Board for 10th Standard Board exams. The maximum intake of students in class is restricted to 25 students enabling a dedicated personal interaction between teachers and students.
Firdaus Amrut Center the Best CBSE Schools In Ahmedabad have the best teachers also who play an important role in shaping the child,s personality. Firdaus Amrut Center help the child to learn while growing. School believe that before children learn to read or write, they must effectively be trained to communicate intelligently and with confidence. They must nurture a rational mind capable of comprehending the world and its happenings.
Mr. Kartik J. Patel is CEO of the Firdaus Memorial Charity & Education Trust (Functioning AMRUT SCHOOL & AMRUT CENTRE Std. Nursery to XII Science & Commerce)
Mr. Kartik Patel is the leading educationalist, industrialist/Business Tycoon and entrepreneur who combine his deep interest in education along with business acumen of the highest order.
- Managing Director and Chairman of the Khyati Group of Company
- Chairman of Kadam Exports Pvt. Ltd.
- President of Kadam Healthcare
As a CEO he took all necessary steps to make AMRUT SCHOOL & AMRUT CENTRE as one of the best Educational Institution in Ahmedabad as well as Gujarat State, in terms of faculty/staff, infrastructure, facilities & Events organization. He has a keen interest in promoting value-based education at all levels in the Amrut School & Amrut Centre and higher institutions, based on composite Indian culture and ethos for a responsive and responsible citizenship, through his foundation, provided many under-privileged students with the opportunity to study in top universities in India and around the world.
On the personal front, Kartik Patel is deeply spiritual man committed to his family. He believes in delegation and empowerment as core values for management. Visionary leader that he is, Kartik Patel is always scouting for his next big opportunity. His ambition is to make his Group a world leader in Education, Real-Estate, Multimedia, Investment, Exports and Healthcare business that is known for its service quality and commitment to customers and employees.